SALES AGENT FOR THE NORWEGIAN MARKET
Are you passionate about sales and customer relations, and all the processes that go with them?
Warm Nordic is looking for a Sales Agent with a strong profile to boost our position in the Norwegian market. Your primary role will involve developing and maintaining relationships with dealers, establishing new strategic collaborations with architects, and managing sales in the contract market.
- Responsibility for the growth of Warm Nordic in Norway
- Developing and maintaining a strong distributor structure
- Daily contact, advice and meetings with dealers
- Ensuring customer satisfaction on the basis of professional sales work and a high level of service
- Making sure that resellers represent Warm Nordic and our products well
- Seeking out new opportunities to guarantee the expansion of Warm Nordic in Norway
WHO ARE YOU?
Our new Agent for the Norwegian market has experience in the interior design industry and a strong network in the fields of retail and contracts in Norway. You are passionate about high-end design and are excellent at building value-creating relationships. We are also looking for a person who:
- Possesses strong negotiating skills
- Is a great communicator and fluent in both Norwegian and English
- Is ambitious, and motivated by achieving results
- Works independently and with dedication
Please send your application and CV as soon as possible, and no later than 19 February 2023. We will evaluate and interview applicants on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions regarding the position, please call Morten Sander (Head of Sales) on +45 61 62 00 34 or email him on email@example.com. All enquiries will be treated confidentially.
Warm Nordic is an ambitious design brand. Our colourful design universe features furniture, lamps and accessories. The company is strongly rooted in the history of Nordic design and represents the heritage of such design icons as Hans Olsen and Svend Aage Holm-Sørensen. Our range comprises an exclusive mixture of design furniture from the 1950s and 1960s and designs by contemporary Danish and international designers.